boomp3.com
p22
boomp3.com
P24
boomp3.com
p26
boomp3.com
p28
Boomp3.com
p30
Boomp3.comBoomp3.com
p32
Boomp3.com
P107 Q1 T2
Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
My favorite style of dress is casual style. First it's informal. There is no typical structure. In addition, I can organize individaully. Second, there are variety range of styles. There are sporty casuals, hip-hop casuals, and so on. Third, it is cheaper than traditional, or uniforms. Casual clothes are often in department stores, and it is mass produced.
P151 Q1 T3
Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
My favorite place to study is the library. First, it has the appropriate temperature. I don't have to bring any clothes because it is too cold, or I don't have to take off any clothes because it is too hot. Second, it is very silent. Everyone wants to study in a silent condition, so they are keeping silent. So I can concentrate on studying.
4 comments:
아놔 ㅅㅂ 댓글로 받아쓴 것 올렸는데 랩실 컴터가 꾸져서 안 올려져 있잖아!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
아마도 밑에 단어 안쳐서 그런듯...ㅅㅂ
ㅅㅂ
ㅅㅂ
ㅅㅂ
ㅅㅂ
ㅅㅂ
once I had to get some help aaaaa it was becus I hada homo which was very hard for me and it was the mess homework and i'm not very good at it. so~~~ I ass asked for my friend who was very good at math ha another reason(laughing) that he was very reliable because he always did his homework every time so he didn't miss anyone. as a result, I could finish the homework and am and did not get any punishment
존나웃겨
중간에 ass가 왜나와 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
by 한현우
for me il like to learn more about math. one reason is that it will be probably the most important subject as a whole. with out math, I am not able to good univ or comp. another reason is that I can enjoy the life very life however I believe not only math is important, but also other language such as language and pe is essential as well
근데 왜 내가 ryu-j이지?
나 밥인데..
P. 107 Q1
Score: 2
Delivery: labored and hesitant and because of this you are unable to say everything you need to develop your ideas within 45 seconds. You speak for a minute but Q1 will cut you off after 45 seconds! LU: is limited by use of only simple setence structures.
Post a Comment